Shoes are one of the most worn pieces as far as fashion is concerned and yet it can tell so much about people who wear them. For men whether it is a Lace-ups or loafers, trainers or boots, dress shoes or Brogues, a man’s shoes reveals his taste — whether he is high maintenance, what he values — essentially, his masculinity can be conveyed by his footwear.
Here are some tips to note when buying a shoe for an occasion
- Keep in mind the occasion for which the shoe is to be worn: This will enable you pick the right and appropriate shoes for the occasion whether it be business,a party or a trip amongst others.
- Check if the shoe has a stiff back. Grasp the heel in one hand and the shoe above the heel in the other hand. You should not be able to move the shoe side-to-side around the heel.
- Have a small amount of torque. Hold the shoe at both ends. You should be able to twist it slightly.
- Bend where your toes bend..
- Provide arch support. If the shoe does not have arch support, add an extra arch support. YNORTH products are often comfortable. Check that the arch support can fit in the shoe without squeezing the toes or causing the shoes to slip off the heel.
- If the shoes are wide enough and long enough at the toes. It should not push the toes in or make them curl.
- Check if they Feel comfortable right away.
Click HERE to check out amazing shoes from Ynorth wears at affordable rates